Version 1.37 has been released, and this beta is outdated.
The new version 1.37 does have the 64-bit protection module, so please install and use it.
- Can't get enough of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware?
- Want to be a part of cutting edge MBAM research and development?
- 64-bit support in the protection module
- Improved internal updating
- New heuristics and other functionality
NOTE: please do not re-post or copy this information or the beta package anywhere but on these forums! This test is intended for our forum community, and we do not want unauthorized copies of the software floating around.
The beta package may be found here: (no longer available)
Please install the beta, use it as you normally would, and then provide us any feedback you have about your experience. We are interested particularly in performance and stability issues. You can reply to this thread with your results.
Edited by AdvancedSetup, 26 May 2009 - 05:21 PM.
Removed link to beta software