Infected. Windows Command Processor
Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:31 PM
Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:18 PM
- If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at email@example.com or here (http://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/home). If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
- I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
- Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
- Follow my instructions strictlya and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
- Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
Please uninstall the following application: YouTube Downloader Toolbar
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Go to Update" tab and select Check for Updates. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Go to Scanner tab and select Perform Quick Scan, then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediately.
In your next post, please include:
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log
- a new fresh DDS log file
Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:41 AM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:53 AM
Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!
Consumer Support Specialist
Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook
I close my threads if there is 5 days without a response.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users