Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.61 Released

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.61

DOWNLOAD: http://www.malwareby...alwarebytes_pro

Alternatively, you may also click the Check for Updates button on the Update tab of the software.

Improvements:

1. Up to 25% faster Quick scans for 64-bit operating systems.

2. Chameleon usability enhancements.

3. Enhanced reliability of program updates with additional security checks.

4. Password command line enhancements (paid version only).

Issues Fixed:

1. Scheduled scan logs now include accurate protection status.

2. Context menu 'Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware' now displays in selected language.

Can I jump in and say update also went well for me but I am still experiencing some issues.

When turning off Protection it wont display as turned off in GUI. Even after reboot! I use :

Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit 6GB DDR3

and my language is Danish both in OS and malwarebytes.

Thanks and I hope you can use my info!

Karsten, Bleeping wannabee

Can I jump in and say update also went well for me but I am still experiencing some issues.

When turning off Protection it wont display as turned off in GUI. Even after reboot! I use :

Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit 6GB DDR3

and my language is Danish both in OS and malwarebytes.

Thanks and I hope you can use my info!

Karsten, Bleeping wannabee

It will only show the protection as being off if you actually exit the tray. That's currently how it works, though we do plan to change that in a later release, though I don't know when.
Guest Seagull

I installed the latest Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.61.0.1400 on 3 different computers with ESET Smart Security 5 installed also, and everything is running nice and smooth. Thank you Malwarebytes Team. :)

Upgraded on top of 1.60 (for a change, since I usually clean install), Win7(64) and Win7(32) -- no problems to report.

And, yes, Quick Scans on the x64 DT are a bit faster. :)

Great job, MBAM Team!

PS The "latest news" in main scanner GUI still displays a 1/31/2012 date and version 1.60 as the "latest". :o