Blocked site 141.101.124.232

marion72

I just updated to the new mba last night, and I have the pro version. And tonight I have noticed that when I browse this site that I have went to for years that this IP address 141.101.124.232 outgoing is being blocked and this has done that several times for me tonight. I have run scans and I have no infections. I was just wondering if it is a false positive, because I never had any problems before the updated to the newest version of MBA last night.

Thanks!

If you're deliberately accessing sites on those IPs, then no, likely not. Otherwise, I'd suggest having your machine checked just in case.

I have accessed this site for over a year on a daily basis without a problem of having this IP blocked with MBAM. Then after the new MBAM program update the other day is when it was it started showing this IP being blocked by malicious software. And I have ran daily scans and my computer is clean. So, can I assume the IP block has something to do with the new MBAM program update? Because I see that other people are having similiar issues with other IP adresses.

Thanks!

It's not to do with the program update, no. It's to do with the IPBL update and the AS responsible for the offending IPs being blocked, not doing their job.

In this case, records show static.getclicky.com is currently using this IP, so you can ignore the block.

It's not to do with the program update, no. It's to do with the IPBL update and the AS responsible for the offending IPs being blocked, not doing their job.

In this case, records show static.getclicky.com is currently using this IP, so you can ignore the block.

Thank you so much for your quick response.

to MysteryFCM

Not being a geek or nerd, just a bog-standard internet user, can you tell me the meaning of part of your reply that is:-

'It's not to do with the program update, no. It's to do with the IPBL update and the AS responsible for the offending IPs being blocked, not doing their job.'

Thanks for any response