is this a F/P

fivealive

i was reading the article here about the flashback fix apple might have when all of a sudden mbam comes up with ipblocks

2012/04/11 13:45:23 -0400 JAY-PCL jay IP-BLOCK 199.27.135.184 (Type: outgoing, Port: 49355, Process: firefox.exe)

2012/04/11 13:45:23 -0400 JAY-PCL jay IP-BLOCK 141.101.124.185 (Type: outgoing, Port: 49356, Process: firefox.exe)

no clue what was going on. im pretty sure im safe since it was blocked.

i did have other tabs open so if it wasnt on this site then it was on the other sites i had open (all the other tabs i had open where all on the same site which does feature ads even though i dont see them).

so my question is are they fp and if not im fine right?

Alright thanks and what is cloudflare. I'm assuming it serves ads to websites since the sites I had open at the time of block does use ads and only thing that changed on the site I was on would be the ads since. The content I was looking at doesn't change (its a forum)