Since about 2/19/12, I've been receiving a notification that states:
Successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website: 188.8.131.52
Port: (this changes constantly), Process: wudfhost.exe
Sometimes this happens when I'm trying to access websites but not one in particular (or at least not that I have noticed) and there are times that the system is idle and the notification shows. It will almost always show shortly after an initial boot or taking it out of a sleep state. After reviewing the forum and the guidelines for reporting this, I pulled all of my logs to see when it first showed up and the log dated 2/19/12 is when it first appeared. There were others prior to this one but I no longer see those and at most they were on maybe 2 logs before being resolved. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and use IE 9 and Google Chrome. My other security software is Norton 360. However, I have another system setup almost identical except it has Windows 7 Ultimate and it's not having this type of issue. So, I'll be interested to know if you can give me any information regarding this issue.
malwarbytes 8924817223.jpg 460.43K
Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:09 PM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:07 PM
Thanks for the information....I've followed the links and posted the necessary files.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users