New Thread infected
Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:53 AM
Check the settings.
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.
2. Click the Advanced tab.
3. In the "Secure logon" section, select the "Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete" check box.
Make sure the guest account is disabled and you have a user login and passowrd.
Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:35 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:38 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:05 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:26 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:58 PM
Lets give this a try.
Go here to run an online scannner from ESET.
Click the green ESET Online Scanner button.
Click on the Start button next to it.
You may receive an alert on the address bar that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then click Insall ActiveX component.
A new window will appear asking "Do you want to install this software?"".
Answer Yes to download and install the ActiveX controls that allows the scan to run.
Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked
Click Scan to begin.
If offered the option to get information or buy software. Just close the window.
Wait for the scan to finish
Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:47 PM
However it looks like this may be from the online scanner so i did not answer whether to delete or not. The scan is almost complete i will update with the log soon.
Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:53 PM
ESETSmartInstaller@High as CAB hook log:
OnlineScanner64.ocx - registred OK
OnlineScanner.ocx - registred OK
Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:17 AM
Please download JavaRa to your desktop and unzip it to its own folder
- Run JavaRa.exe (double-click for XP/right-click and Run as Administrator for Vista), pick the language of your choice and click Select. Then click Remove Older Versions.
- Accept any prompts.
- Open JavaRa.exe (double-click for XP/right-click and Run as Administrator for Vista) again and select Search For Updates.
- Select Update Using Sun Java's Website then click Search and click on the Open Webpage button. Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version for your computer.
Download TFC to your desktop
- Close any open windows.
- Double click the TFC icon to run the program
- TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
- Click the Start button to begin the process.
- Allow TFC to run uninterrupted.
- The program should not take long to finish it's job
- Once its finished it should automatically reboot your machine,
- if it doesn't, manually reboot to ensure a complete clean
Lets see what that does.
Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:49 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users