Can someone please help me this is urgent!

Me500k

Hi im just new here and i wish someone can help me... so it was a month ago when i downloaded something i ran java, after 50 minutes of searching i felt that someone was controlling my mouse and my browsers are closing without doing anything to it so i sense that someone is controlling my pc, to cut the long story something popped out and it was a chat box or something and it said (Hacker: Hi)

to me so i freaked out and i finally knew it was a RAT(Remote Admin Tool) so everyday i get annoying PC pop ups and slow internet sometimes he even make my computer slow and he can get my password and personal data, and i found out he was using Blackshades tool, so if anyone can help me pls i really need to remove it from my computer and i used malwarebytes Spybot and essentials but they did not show.

Hi im just new here and i wish someone can help me... so it was a month ago when i downloaded something i ran java, after 50 minutes of searching i felt that someone was controlling my mouse and my browsers are closing without doing anything to it so i sense that someone is controlling my pc, to cut the long story something popped out and it was a chat box or something and it said (Hacker: Hi)

to me so i freaked out and i finally knew it was a RAT(Remote Admin Tool) so everyday i get annoying PC pop ups and slow internet sometimes he even make my computer slow and he can get my password and personal data, and i found out he was using Blackshades tool, so if anyone can help me pls i really need to remove it from my computer and i used malwarebytes Spybot and essentials but they did not show.

My advice for you is better to format your system so that totally remove all malicious programmed.

Hello and welcome to MBAM forum, Me500k: :)

Sorry you are infected.

It appears that you have already started a new post in the malware removal section HERE.

Please stay with your topic there - an authorized, trained malware expert will help you to clean your system.

Reformatting may or may NOT be needed -- the malware helper will advise you accordingly.

In the interim, please read & follow the instructions in the "I'm Infected" sticky as best you can.

Thanks for your patience,

daledoc1