Someone help me please

Hi im just new here and i wish someone can help me... so it was a month ago when i downloaded something i ran java, after 50 minutes of searching i felt that someone was controlling my mouse and my browsers are closing without doing anything to it so i sense that someone is controlling my pc, to cut the long story something popped out and it was a chat box or something and it said (Hacker: Hi)

to me so i freaked out and i finally knew it was a RAT(Remote Admin Tool) so everyday i get annoying PC pop ups and slow internet sometimes he even make my computer slow and he can get my password and personal data, and i found out he was using Blackshades tool, so if anyone can help me pls i really need to remove it from my computer and i used malwarebytes Spybot and essentials but they did not show.

Hello Me500k and welcome to Malwarebytes! :welcome:

I am D-FRED-BROWN and I will be helping you. :)

Please print or save this topic: it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.

-------------

Please download to your Desktop:

• TDSSKiller.zip from here and extract it (right click on it => "Extract here").

>>> TDSSKiller: Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application.

• Click on the Start Scan button and wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue tdsskiller2.png
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue tdsskiller3.png
  • If you are asked to reboot the computer to complete the process, click on the Reboot Now button. A report will be automatically saved at the root of the System drive ((usually C:\) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt" (for example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.2.0_20.12.2009_15.31.43_log.txt). Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file will appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

In your next reply, please include the following (you may need to use two posts to get it all in):

• TDSSKiller_log.txt

how the PC is running now?

-------------

Please download ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingc...to-use-combofix

***IMPORTANT: save ComboFix to your Desktop***

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Please go here to see a list of programs that should be disabled.

**Note: Do not mouseclick ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

Also, please let me know if any problems still remain.

-------------

Please download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.

• Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

-------------

In your next reply, please include:

• TDSSKiller logfile
  • C:\ComboFix.txt
  • Security Check checkup.txt

How is your computer running now?

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!