Need help removing Redirect Malwareredirect malware trojan
Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:03 PM
Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:00 AM
- If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
- I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
- Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
- Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
- Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
Please follow the instructions here and post the log files in your next reply:
Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:01 AM
Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!
Consumer Support Specialist
Follow us: Twitter, Become a fan: Facebook
I close my threads if there is 5 days without a response.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users