Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.65.1 Released

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.65.1

DOWNLOAD: http://www.malwareby...alwarebytes_pro

Alternatively, you may also click the Check for Updates button on the Update tab of the software.

Issues Fixed:

1. Upgrading from a previous version on Windows Vista or Windows 7 may result in the protection module starting with a delay.

2. The protection module does not start with Windows under under certain conditions.

3. Scans sometimes complete prematurely

Please see here for the full change log.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Thank you!

Hi, Moogle:

Just updated smoothly on top of 1.65.0.1400 on the desktop -- nice!

(I will update the laptop later, when I have a chance to fire it up.)

Great job!

daledoc1

PS I assume that the numbered "bullet list" in your post might have been intended to include a header, such as "Issues Fixed"? <just asking> ;)

• Staff
Updated on desktop, went alright until it was time to update, it took 15 minutes to update the definitions. The desktop has Windows XP Pro SP3
Well definition updating is dependent on your connection speed. If slow speeds are uncommon then you may want to contact your ISP. Alternatively, post in our General Malwarebytes Anti-Malware forum.

Well definition updating is dependent on your connection speed. If slow speeds are uncommon then you may want to contact your ISP. Alternatively, post in our General Malwarebytes Anti-Malware forum.

actually I think, the computer was the issue, the internet connection in this house is rather fast. I think the issue might have been that another user account was logged in at the time of update.

I just updated, I made sure that MBAM is set up exactly the same in BOTH the ADMIN and USER accounts.

Your patches still didn't fix the problem your released it for.

MBAM still is blocking IP addreess's (avast! update servers/others) as maliousious, even if they aren't.

This is how I have it set up.

2012-10-18_003415.jpg

This setup will block IP address's, even if MBAM is unchecked to NOT start with the protection module.

IF I uncheck the 'ENABLE' the result is an unsightly B+W icon in the tray:

2012-10-18_003501.jpg

You fixed/patched nothing..............

• Staff
Ok, here's my question about this update. I have MBAM 1.65.0.1400, and db version v2012.10.18.06 .

Why is the update going form 1.65.0.1400 to 1.65.0.1000 when MBAM wants to update? Would running mbam clean and reinstalling be better?

Thanks

Hi Stephen,

Where do you see that the update is 1.65.0.1000? This update is to version 1.65.1.

To anyone who is running into any issues, please post in our General Malwarebytes Anti-Malware instead of here so that we may assist you in resolving your issue. I have moved a post from this topic to its own topic in that forum. Thanks!

For me the biggest improvement in this update was that it updated and didn't display a required reboot message like all the others. It displayed two options, one to start the program and the other to update it. Very good, I've been waiting for this. That reboot at every update was a pain in the ass. I sure hope all other updates are like this one. Kudos

For me the biggest improvement in this update was that it updated and didn't display a required reboot message like all the others. It displayed two options, one to start the program and the other to update it. Very good, I've been waiting for this. That reboot at every update was a pain in the ass. I sure hope all other updates are like this one. Kudos

That's the plan. Circumstances may arise eventually which require a reboot, but for the most part from now on program updates should not require a reboot.