Recent Downtime and Loss of Posts

Yesterday we had a failure with these forums (as I'm sure many of you noticed) that caused us to go offline for an extended bit of time. While we were able to correct the problem, there unfortunately was a bit of data corruption with our primary backup system and we had to dig a little deeper to properly restore things.

What this essentially means is that we've lost a little over a week's worth of posts. I'd like to personally apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and want to assure you that we're taking action to prevent this from happening again.

Thanks for your understanding.

Whew, I thought you guys hated me or something... Was like, "Where'd all my recent posts go?!?!" Then I saw this...

*crawls back in hole*

:lol:, nope, that's definitely not the case. We sadly had some issues with the forums, but thankfully our IT team was able to get the problem resolved. I hate that we lost all the posts that we did, but it could have been far worse.
Ok thanks but I can't remember what the error message was now will that matter?
Just go ahead and post your new topic and you should cover this with your helper so that they are aware fully. :)