CouponDropDown

Hi

Whenever I open a website the popup as seen in the sceenshot I included appears. I saw it was called CouponDropDown and searched for a way to removed this on Google. I found others that had this problem and had removed it by Uninstalling it through Control Panel-> Uninstall Programs. When I tried this I found a program called Yontoo llc which I had never heard of before and tried Uninstalling it but it just appeared a Setup Error saying it can't be uninstalled. I then tried to find the file in my harddrive and remove it manually which I did and the program disappeared from the Uninstall program tab in Control panel, but my problem with the popups stiall persists.

Any help appreciated.

attach.txt

dds.txt

post-119738-0-37110800-1351869130.jpg

Hi and Welcome!! :) My name is Jeff. I would be more than happy to take a look at your malware results logs and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:

• The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
  • It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
  • If you happen to have a flash drive/thumb drive please have that ready in the event that we need to use it.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so.

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your Operating System and losing all your programs and data.

Having said that....Let's get going!!

----------

Please download aswMBR to your desktop.

• Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.
  • Click the Scan button to start scan.
  • If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.
  • When it finishes, press the save log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.

aswmbrscan.jpg

Click the image to enlarge it

----------

Hi,

Download Combofix from either of the links below, and save it to your desktop.

Link 1

Link 2

**Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

If you get a message saying "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", please restart your computer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Right-Click and Run as Administrator on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt for further review.

Hi,

• Please open Notepad (Start -> Run -> type notepad in the Open field -> OK) and copy and paste the text present inside the box below:

ClearJavaCache::
    DDS::
    uURLSearchHooks: Vuze Remote Toolbar: {ba14329e-9550-4989-b3f2-9732e92d17cc} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze_Remote\prxtbVuze.dll
    mURLSearchHooks: Vuze Remote Toolbar: {ba14329e-9550-4989-b3f2-9732e92d17cc} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze_Remote\prxtbVuze.dll
    BHO: Vuze Remote Toolbar: {ba14329e-9550-4989-b3f2-9732e92d17cc} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze_Remote\prxtbVuze.dll
    BHO: {FD72061E-9FDE-484D-A58A-0BAB4151CAD8} - <orphaned>
    TB: Vuze Remote Toolbar: {BA14329E-9550-4989-B3F2-9732E92D17CC} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze_Remote\prxtbVuze.dll
    TB: Vuze Remote Toolbar: {ba14329e-9550-4989-b3f2-9732e92d17cc} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Vuze_Remote\prxtbVuze.dll
  • Save this as CFScript.txt and change the "Save as type" to "All Files" and place it on your desktop.
    CFScriptB-4.gif
  • Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before following the steps below. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
  • Referring to the screenshot above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe.
  • ComboFix may request an update; please allow it.
  • ComboFix will now run a scan on your system. It may reboot your system when it finishes. This is normal.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post the contents of the log in your next reply.

CAUTION: Do not mouse-click ComboFix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

----------

Post the new ComboFix log and let me know how your system is running. :)

Ok good.

Looks like we have a couple entries hanging around.

• Please open Notepad (Start -> Run -> type notepad in the Open field -> OK) and copy and paste the text present inside the box below:

ClearJavaCache::
    File::
    c:\program files (x86)\Vuze_Remote\prxtbVuze.dll
    Registry::
    [-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Wow6432Node\~\Browser Helper Objects\{ba14329e-9550-4989-b3f2-9732e92d17cc}]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
    "{ba14329e-9550-4989-b3f2-9732e92d17cc}"=-
    [-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{ba14329e-9550-4989-b3f2-9732e92d17cc}]
  • Save this as CFScript.txt and change the "Save as type" to "All Files" and place it on your desktop.
    CFScriptB-4.gif
  • Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before following the steps below. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
  • Referring to the screenshot above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe.
  • ComboFix may request an update; please allow it.
  • ComboFix will now run a scan on your system. It may reboot your system when it finishes. This is normal.
  • When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post the contents of the log in your next reply.

CAUTION: Do not mouse-click ComboFix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

----------

AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Search.
  • A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[R1].txt as well.

----------

AdwCleaner

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Delete.
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[s1].txt as well.

----------

How did that help your system?

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!