We're excited to announce that we have a new version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware ready for beta testing!
Version 1.70 of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware brings with it a host of great new features and enhancements. Please give it a try by downloading it below and provide your feedback in this thread, Thanks!
- New program logo and icons
- Heuristics for 0-day exploit detection now implemented in protection module for PRO version
- Threats detected by the protection module are now quarantined automatically by default
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now shows Windows 8 START screen notifications
- More Tools tab enhanced with tons of new content and more to come in the future
- Option to allow a threat to run temporarily (Allow Temporarily) added to filesystem protection prompts
- Option to add a detected item to the Ignore List (Allow Always) added to filesystem protection prompts
- Heuristics for detecting new and unknown threats improved
- Scanner efficiency improved
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 now identified correctly in scan logs
- Help file updated to include information on new features
- Better compatibility with many other security products in realtime
- Minor issue with password creation from CLI fixed
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or higher, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Internet Explorer 6 or newer
- 256MB of RAM (512MB or more recommended)
- 800MHz CPU or faster
- 20MB of free hard disk space
- 800x600 or greater screen resolution
- Active internet connection for database and product updates
-- The Malwarebytes Team