Windows Events After MBAR used

hello, recently when i completed a full system security sweep using my scanners i tried out MBAR 1.07.0.1005.  This was part of my annual system sweep an it turned out all clear with all scanners showing no threats found including MBAR.  Once everything was done i went into my windows events viewer an found this :

"The description for Event ID 61440 from source mbamchameleon cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe"

There are 4 errors each the same but with a different Microsoft Security Client file brought up, MsMpEng.exe/MSSECES.EXE/MSMPENG.EXE

Now there isn't anything not working on my computer regarding microsoft security essentials afterwards, it runs an loads an updates properly.  But i'm concerned if there is damage that i cannot see, or if this is how MBAR's chameleon works an im just jumping at shadows. I understand beta is beta i'd just like to be sure that all is working as intended on MBAR's part.

• Staff

Hello, Prometheus596. I'd like to gather a bit more detail about these events. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but let's get some more information for our developer.

Please download VEW by Vino Rosso http://images.malwareremoval.com/vino/VEW.exe

and save it to your desktop

Double click it to start it Note: If running Windows Vista or Windows 7 you will need to right click the file and select Run as administrator and click Continue or Allow at the User Account Control Prompt.

Click the check boxes next to Application and System located under Select log to query on the upper left

Under Select type to list on the right click the boxes next to Error and Warning

Note: If running Windows Vista or Windows 7 also click the box next to Critical (not XP).

Under Number or date of events select Number of events and type 20 in the box next to 1 to 20 and click Run

Once it finishes it will display a log file in notepad. Save that log and send it as an attachment, please.

Hi, i've done as you have asked an made the report.  One thing i should tell you, last month i had a bad stick of ram causing memory related errors an crashes.  That bad stick of ram has since been pulled an memtest on the remaining stick shows its good.  The repair was done on the 23rd of last july.

Also the security packages i use are Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware(free version) and Microsoft Security Essentials with realtime scanning on.  Both packages are up to date along with all windows updates. 

My procedure when using scanners of any type is to turn off realtime scanning with microsoft security essentials until the other programs scan is done.

I hope this information helps.

VEW.txt

• Staff

Hi Prometheus596. Thanks for providing the information. I've reached out to our Developers.

The event from mbamchameleon is logged in the Event Viewer when a signature could not be verified.

This is not something that affects the efficacy of MBAR, nor the other application referred to in the event.