Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:37 PM
actually i have this issue ..when i try to open the files of the Pc..or the websiter ..there is like windows installer loading come to me..its smartwebprinitingoc....i cant install Anti Virus or CCleaner..what i can do on this..i attached 2 pictures showing this error on my Pc.....
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease Help me on this As Sooon As Pssible
Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:43 PM
Get your system genuine first and we can walk you through the corrupt MSI installer cleanup tool .
Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:50 AM
Dell Precision T7500, Win7 Ultimate 64bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition v8.8,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5606CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 16GB Ram,
E5606 @ 2.13GHz, Nvidia Quadro NVS420, Raid-1 Dual 1TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE10, Opera, MBAM
Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:41 PM
Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:55 PM
You can't fix the error without first legally activating Windows.
Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:22 AM
U r right.
The Link I have given will be useful for genuine XP users who face this problem.
Sometime back I too faced this problem, but as my XP is genuine, I solved it quickly.
Sunsilvas reply in post #5 is confusing.
Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:47 PM
Please follow the directions posted below and we'll attempt to help you. If we find the operating system is truly not legal then the post will be closed and we will no longer assist you.
Scan and post logs - read note at bottom in green
If you're having Malware related issues with your computer that you're unable to resolve.
- Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?
- If needed please post your logs in a NEW topic here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs
- When posting logs please do not use any Quote, Code, or other tags. Please copy/paste directly into your post and do not attach files unless requested.
- Please do not post any logs in the General forum. We do not work on any logs posted in the General forum.
- Please do not install any software or use any removal/scanning tool except for those you're requested to run by the Helper that will assist you.
- Using these other tools often makes the cleanup task more difficult and time consuming.
- If you have already submitted for assistance at one of the other support sites on the Internet then you should not post a new log here, you should stay working with the Helper from that site until the issue is resolved.
- Do not assume you're clean because you don't see something in the logs. Please wait until the person assisting you provides feedback.
- There are often many others that require asistance as well, so please be patient. If no one has responded within 48 hours then please go ahead and post a request for review
- NOTE: If for some reason you're unable to run some or any of the tools in the first link, then skip that step and move on to the next one. If you can't even run HijackThis, then just proceed and post a NEW topic as shown in the second link describing your issues and someone will assist you as soon as they can.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users