Planned features for 1.45
Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:49 PM
Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:03 AM
Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:56 AM
I'm pretty pumped, can't lie!
We apologize for the delay in releasing the upcoming version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, 1.45, but our developers have been busy working on a variety of additional features. Here is a preview of what we plan to add in the upcoming release.
1. A new scheduling engine for our customers. It will feature realtime updating, more finely-grained scheduled scanning/updating, and a streamlined interface. It will also be able to run "flash" scans.
2. Compatibility with Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for our corporate customers.
3. A brand new advanced heuristics detection module that will be integrated into both scanner and protection module.
4. Integration of IP blocking options and other customizable policies into the main program interface as requested.
5. Heavily improved command line interface allowing customers to scan and remove automatically and silently.
6. A rewritten updating module that will hopefully limit the common errors users have been seeing. More changes will follow server-side.
7. Full proxy support, including authentication and integrated into the GUI.
8. Countless minor bug fixes and various optimizations.
Please note: although we do not expect it to, this list may change prior to the release due to unforseen cirumcstances including development issues.
Our expected release date is sometime during the middle of March, however that is subject to change.
Edit: added proxy support and expected release date.
Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:54 PM
Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:11 PM
What do you mean by that?
is it for 1.45?
Thank you for your co-operation!
Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:08 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users