Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:41 AM
Im having a problem with some old computers I was bringing back to life,
I scan with Malwarebytes and it finds 15 viruses, then it goes to remove them and it freezes.
So I scanned again, and unticked the one it froze on, but it still freezes on the same one.
This is a un-updated version of Malwarebytes that I downloaded from the download page here.
Licensed all my computers with premium version using Malwarebytes Coupon
CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, MCDST, ADITP, NVQ in IT, Currently Studying: C++ and PHP, CSS, HTML
Spec: Windows 7 64bit Ultimate Edition, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 2TB SATA HDD + 60GB SSD, AMD Phenom X6 Six Core
Software: Mozilla Firefox, CCleaner, Discounted Malwarebytes Coupon, VLC Media Player
Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:55 PM
Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:
As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems/infections you may have.
- Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.
- After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Track this topic and choose Immediate Email Notification, so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
- One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.
- Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer (Install/Uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc...) unless advised by a malware removal helper. Doing so can result in system changes which may hinder the attempts by a helper to clean your machine.
Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies. If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.
- If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
- You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.
Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as it is possible.
PS: Please use the "ADDREPLY" button instead of other ones when you start replying.
Dell Precision T7500, Win7 Ultimate 64bit fully updated, McAfee Corp Edition v8.8,
Watchguard Firewall, Intel Xeon E5606CPU, Dual Quad Core Processors, 16GB Ram,
E5606 @ 2.13GHz, Nvidia Quadro NVS420, Raid-1 Dual 1TB Sata 10000 rpm Hard Drives
Dual DVD Burners, IE10, Opera, MBAM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users