Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition preview

This is brilliant news - I so want to get my hands on a copy of this as we're forever having to deal with problem machines. This will eliminate hours of work at a stroke.

Are there any special requirements etc for beta testing for this? As I'd love for our organisation to be considered. How would I go about that?

Thanks,

Ad

My Enterprise AV is coming up for renewal the first of April and I'd really love the opportunity to switch to MEE.

I realize it still has to go through Beta, but is there any chance to get a copy to see if it meets our needs functionality wise?

Of course switching to MEE would be predicated on the fact that the final release would be ready by April 1. If not, I'd just have to stick with what I have for now. Any tentative release date yet? Am I in the ballpark?

Thanks,

Kirk

My Enterprise AV is coming up for renewal the first of April and I'd really love the opportunity to switch to MEE.

I realize it still has to go through Beta, but is there any chance to get a copy to see if it meets our needs functionality wise?

Of course switching to MEE would be predicated on the fact that the final release would be ready by April 1. If not, I'd just have to stick with what I have for now. Any tentative release date yet? Am I in the ballpark?

Thanks,

Kirk

{ If I may be so bold as to respond... }

The MBAM Enterprise offering isn't a replacement for an anti virus solution, it is a supplement for non-viral malware such as; adware, spyware, keyloggers, browser helper objects, etc.

One would still need a fully installed anti virus application performing "On Access" and "On Demand" scanning to deal with true viruses such as; Virut, Ramnet, Parite, etc.

The MBAM Enterprise offering is a managed non-viral anti malware solution.

I understand pricing isn't out yet, but my company is currently looking for a malware solution and has considered purchasing some corporate malwarebytes licenses. Is there going to be an upgrade path? Or are we blowing $$$ purchasing now, when in a few months this is the product we really want?

Hoping this will be like Symantec endpoint manager...where the manager is basically free, you just have to purchase all the user licenses.