Malwarebytes Wants You

"Eye of the Tiger" plays whenever you sit down at your computer. (We would also have accepted the finale from Beethoven's Ninth and "O Fortuna". And possibly, with some convincing, "Don't Stop Believing".) Nothing can stop you: when you're faced with a problem you don't give up until you've beaten it. You are a veteran security programmer, a self-taught hobbyist, or someone in between who just thinks malware is Ivan Drago from Rocky IV and wants to take that !@*?#er down.

Malwarebytes wants you.

We're not humble: although we're a team of only a few former hobbyists / community volunteers, we have over 30 million users worldwide, and some of the best detection and removal rates in the anti-malware industry. We know that a small group of talented, committed individuals can change the world. We're creative, we're crazy, we think outside the box, and we currently have more good ideas than we have people to help us make them happen.

Come to work with us and you will immediately be in the center of our development effort, writing code that over 30 million computers around the world will run.

CONTACT US IF

At least one of the following terms gives you that heart-pounding excited feeling:

• Heuristics design
  • GUI design
  • SSDT hooking
  • LSP hijacks
  • Bayesian classification
  • Support vector machine
  • Virtualization
  • Obfuscation / de-obfuscation

DO NOT BOTHER US IF

• You are a jerk

YOU SHOULD

• Know C++ and Windows backwards, forwards, inside-out, upside-down, inside-out-and-upside-down, and preferably anagrammed as well
  • Have particular expertise in application-level Windows API programming OR GUI programming OR low-level (kernel) Windows programming
  • Most of all, you should HATE malicious software in all its forms, and feel a vindictive pleasure as you join us in slaughtering it. You should be excited to be part of a community-based effort to keep people safe on the Internet!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

• Send us your resume: jobs@malwarebytes.org

FORUM STAFF:

• We are especially interested in tapping the talent that we know exists in this community and others like it. If you work or volunteer in an anti-malware support forum, we're interested in you. Alert other forums and forum staff to this opportunity too! Feel free to link to this post, and drop us a line to let us know you've done so.

Hello Doug:

So far, I've posted on Wilders, DSL Reports (Security), and Usenet (A.C.A-V).

Good luck to us all.

Subsequently, my post at Wilders was removed. Oh well... Perhaps somebody can "reach out" there.

Edited by 1PW
Guest BlairWitch

Okay i sent you a job offer i am willing to do a free work and i should be work remotely without actually work with people in a real life. I know some visual basic and batch and basic and i also know very much about the virus techniques. So it's a free offer... I could write you a program if you want or whatever...