is this a false positive

sevensages

so i ran a scan on my computer upstairs in my bedroom and i got this file

Files Infected:

c:\WINDOWS\$ntservicepackuninstall$\userinit.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

my first reaction was to format the machine and remove the ram and the boards batterie which i did

then i ran the scan on my mothers computer which all she does on it is facebook and msn

and i found

Files Infected:

c:\WINDOWS\$ntservicepackuninstall$\userinit.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

and im pretty sure there in the same folder the infection that is so im curious is this a fp??

Unfortunately so. Kindly check to see if it's fixed.

yeah im scanning my mothers now so far it hasnt found it

and as for my computer i do alot of stuff on my machine banking including the first thing i did was have a panic attack and format the machine

then ran the scan on this computer and it picked it up

im glad its a fp but im also sad that i have to waste the next 10 vhours of my day re doing my computer and putting my programs on it again oh well im just glad its a false positive thank you so much for you help

ill let you know if it picks it up again