PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE(0, 13, Create SDK)

Hello Ledzep,

Please let me know the following:

• What is your OS?
  • What is your Internet connection?
  • How do you connect to the Internet?

Thank you!

Also for in the future, please create a new topic when you are having an issue. No two system setups will be the same and we will have to treat each issue as a separate instance. Plus, do not bump/post in other topics describing: I am experiencing too. As it adds no new information and makes for diagnosis very difficult. Thank you very much for your understanding! :)

Hello LedZep,

Please do the following:

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

Thank you.

I had already tried your suggestion from reading about it on another post and it still does not work and comes up with same error message.Any other suggestions because i want to buy the pro version but i'm not going to purchase it until this issue is resolved.

Thank you for your time.

Hello LedZep,

Please go to the location within explorer to:

%programdata%\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please copy your rules.ref to your desktop then attach it in your next post. Be sure to zip up the rules.ref file first.

Thank you very much!

Hello LEDZEP,

I apologize for the wait, weekends sometimes seem a bit long. I hope yours was very good! :)

These instructions may look the same as a previous but there are additional steps I require to see where this error is coming from.

Please do the following:

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here

At the end of installation please do NOT check for updates.

post-60618-0-01393700-1307984632.png

Also, do NOT update if MBAM prompts to update as the database will be out of date.

post-60618-0-91596000-1307984635.png

Please let me know if you experience the same error.

Thank you very much, again I appreciate your patience :)

Hello ledzep,

Please Download OTL to your Desktop:

To Use OTL:

• Get OTL From
HERE
Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
OTL should now start. Change the following settings
Change Drivers to All
Change Standard Registry to All
Under File Scans, change File age to 30
Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt (first run only). These are saved in the same location as OTL.
Please attach these 2 files in your next reply.

Thank you!

I am watching this thread closly as I also have the same exact error.

It started occuring after the last database update.

I am running the FULL paid version, as a registered user.

Please post up what the fix is for this as I also tried everything it said to do in this thread and my protection is not running :(

How come this was taken into a Private Message?

I PAID for this program, and now you are going to lock me out of the solution to help someone that did not pay?

NOT COOL!!!

Who do I contact to get a 100% REFUND!!

Hello TimCar,

If you're having an issue, please start a new topic. The same fix won't necessarily work for everyone, and that is most likely why the discussion was taken into private messages.

Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw you already did it.

Edited by ThexDarksider

Hello all,

After reading through the private information I requested. Advised user to log into safe mode and attempt to open MBAM and launch a scan. It has been some time since a response and will assume MBAM was able to load and scan their system for potential trouble blocking MBAM's rules.ref from loading.

Thank you! :)