ERROR PROGAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE(0,13, CREATE SDK)

Hi,

I updated to the lastest mbam release 1.5.1.1200 PRO version (french). All was working fine since the update version (May 31 2011) till today.

But today when I restart my computer I can't now load the database programm (btw update works fine - latest up-to-date signatures 6837).

This is the error I got

ERROR PROGAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE(0,13, CREATE SDK)

I've desinstall and reinstall mbam twice using mbamclan.exe + disable my bitfender AV+firewall begore installing...always same problem!!!

Any help from mbam support would be greatly appreciated

MY OS is WINDOWS XP SP3 (up to date)

Thanks in advance for your help

HB

Hi again,

Btw I omitted to say taht I've tried the following solution posted in another thread with no success :

Please follow the instructions below to correct this error.....

Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows XP:

Click Start and select My Computer

Click the Tools item from the menu at the top of the window (if you don't see Tools press the Alt key on your keyboard and it will appear)

Select Folder Options

Click the View tab and make sure Show hidden files and folders is selected under Hidden files and folders

Next, uncheck the box next to Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)

Then, uncheck the box next to Hide extensions for known filetypes

Click Apply then click OK

HB

Then go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and delete rules.ref. Once you've done that, start MBAM and when it shows the error and asks to update, let it do so and see if that corrects it.

Hi again,

Btw I omitted to say taht I've tried the following solution posted in another thread with no success :

Please follow the instructions below to correct this error.....

Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows XP:

Click Start and select My Computer

Click the Tools item from the menu at the top of the window (if you don't see Tools press the Alt key on your keyboard and it will appear)

Select Folder Options

Click the View tab and make sure Show hidden files and folders is selected under Hidden files and folders

Next, uncheck the box next to Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)

Then, uncheck the box next to Hide extensions for known filetypes

Click Apply then click OK

Then go to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and delete rules.ref. Once you've done that, start MBAM and when it shows the error and asks to update, let it do so and see if that corrects it.

HB

Others informations that could help to solve my problem : bitdefender Internet Security firewall is set up with mbam.exe and mbamservices.exe as authorized programms (rukes set up).

HB

Hi again

My latest rules set files (6637) (zip)

DSL connection (20 MB/s)

Firefox 4.0.1

I'm using mbam since the early days. First time I've been struggling with a such problem.

Another info I could give is that I've tried to reinstall an older version of mbam (1.46) and it works fine. I can launch mbam.exe with no problem. It told me to update. I did so. The latest version 1.5.1.0.1200 and rules set (6637)

installed fine. Then I try to launch mbam.exe and I got the same error as previous : ERROR PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE(0,13, CREATE SDK). Mbamservices.exe and mbamgui.exe works fine and are present into the task manager...but mbam.exe isn't and won't load. Really strange:!!!!!

I REALLY NEED TO RECOVER MBAM FULLY FONCTIONNAL!!!!

If you need more info please ask.

Thanks once again for your support

HB

rules.zip