msn startup issue
Posted 11 June 2011 - 11:28 PM
Posted 12 June 2011 - 03:35 AM
Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:06 AM
Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:28 AM
Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:07 PM
Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:48 AM
Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:
You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:
- Option 1 —— Free Expert advice in the Malware Removal Forum
- Option 2 —— Paying customer -- Contact Support via email
- Option 3 —— Premium, Fee-Based Support
[indent]As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems/infections you may have.
- Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.
- After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Track this topic and choose Immediate Email Notification, so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
- One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.
- Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer such as (Install/Uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc...) unless advised by a malware removal helper. Doing so can result in system changes which may hinder the attempts by a helper to clean your machine.
Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies. If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.
- If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
- You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.
[indent]Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at email@example.com or here.[/indent]
[indent]If you would like to use our Malwarebytes Premium Services, Comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs—from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups go to our Malwarebytes Premium Services support site.
Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as it is possible.[/indent]
PS: Please use the "ADDREPLY" button instead of other ones when you start replying.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users