Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1 released

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800

Hi all! I'm posting for Marcin while he is traveling, but feel free to drop me a note and say hello!

---------------------

Version 1.51.1 of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is now available.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php

Alternatively, you may also click the Check for Updates button on the Update tab of the software.

Issues Fixed:

1. Fixed minor updating issues.

2. Fixed issue with trials expiring too early.

3. Fixed GUI language bugs.

4. Fixed issue where Ignore List was not honored by the Protection Module.

5. Fixed issue where limited users were prompted to update an outdated database.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Firefox,

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800 is the newest build. 1800 is for Internal use, it is just the build number, which defines the internal build we use for testing. Each time a new test version comes out this increases.

The previous version of MBAM was 1.51.0.1200 the 1200 was the build number for our testing purposes. We only refer to this version as "1.51" now that it's been released through, as there won't be any more "1.51.0.*" builds.

With this trend the next version would be 1.51.2.x(x=Build Number), which we will call 1.51.2 once released.

Thank you for your questions and enjoy the new version! :)

No, you can just update it :)

Alternatively, you may also click the Check for Updates button on the Update tab of the software.

Hello people

have a question

I use Malwarebytes for a while

I've just installed the latest version

Now I see under update settings

report when an application update is ready for installation

to check is that necessary? There is an option that Malwarebytes program automatically install updates without first giving notice?

greetz Marco

Hello peoplehave a questionI use Malwarebytes for a whileI've just installed the latest versionNow I see under update settingsreport when an application update is ready for installationto check is that necessary? Is there an option that Malwarebytes program automatically install updates without first giving notice?greetz Marco

@ Neophobia:

That option to notify for automatically d/l and installing a new version is relatively new.

New version updates (as opposed to malware database/definition updates) typically require a system reboot; so that can be inconvenient for some folks.

And some folks just like to control their software program updates, doing them "manually".

So, it is OK to leave the box checked, if you wish (especially if you like things to update more or less automatically).

Or, you can uncheck it if you wish, so long as you sign up for the newsletter or visit the forum from time to time, so that you'll know when a new MBAM program version is released.

Either way should be fine, depending on whether or not you like to have a bit more control over the program update process.

HTH,

daledoc1

Thanks for this - a great asset to anyone's security arsenal.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800

Hi all! I'm posting for Marcin while he is traveling, but feel free to drop me a note and say hello!

---------------------

Version 1.51.1 of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is now available.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php

Issues Fixed:

1. Fixed minor updating issues.

2. Fixed issue with trials expiring too early.

3. Fixed GUI language bugs.

4. Fixed issue where Ignore List was not honored by the Protection Module.

5. Fixed issue where limited users were prompted to update an outdated database.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

how can i download this new version but not from file-forums as i hate this site

it's full of ads and it's really confusing

my mbam is really slowly at start up and i need to reinstall to help solve this issue

how can i download it from bleeping computer or major geeks

as every time i click on download i get this annoying fileforums.

bleeping computer will be much better.

so can any one give me the dl link

thanks