Google redirect - can not remove the virus(help needed)

Hi there,

First of all, i thank you for running this forum helping remove the virus. I followed your instructions in the forums. I initially found the torjan using the quick scan from malware software and deleted all the torjan files. I was hoping it to work perfect after that, but still no luck.

I have generated the files with the help of your procedure that you have it the forums. The virus is consuming all the bandwidth of my internet and also its redirecting my Google find to an entirely new web page. I am using avast anivirus software. The software could not find any virus in the machine.

Need your help. Attached are the fileAttach.zip

:welcome:

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

Please don't attach the scans / logs from these scans, use "copy/paste".

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.

Doing so could make your pc inoperatible and could require a full reinstall of your OS, losing all your programs and data.

Vista and Windows 7 users:

1. These tools MUST be run from the executable. (.exe) every time you run them

2. With Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")

Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.

You might want to print these instructions out.

Note: Close all browsers before running ATF Cleaner: IE, FireFox, etc.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.

Download - ATF Cleaner»

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.

Under Main choose: Select All

Click the Empty Selected button.

• If you use Firefox browser
    Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

If you use Opera browser

• Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.

Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

It's normal after running ATF cleaner that the PC will be slower to boot the first time or two.

Next:

Note: Close all browsers before running ATF Cleaner: IE, FireFox, etc.

Please download GooredFix from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop

Download Mirror #1

Download Mirror #2

• Ensure all Firefox windows are closed.
  • To run the tool, double-click it (XP), or right-click and select Run As Administrator (Vista).
  • When prompted to run the scan, click Yes.
  • It doesn't take long to run, once it is finished move onto the next step

Next:

Note: if the Cure option is not there, please select 'Skip'.

Please read carefully and follow these steps.

• Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  • Extract its contents to your desktop.
  • Once extracted, open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
    TDSSKillermain.png
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
    TDSSKillerMal-1.png
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
    TDSSKillerSuspicious.png
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
    TDSSKillerCompleted.png
  • If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

please post the contents of that log TDSSKiller log.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!