KeyScrambler 3.1 is released:
KeyScrambler Updated to 3.1
- All Three Editions:
- Fully support Windows 8.
- Support Internet Explorer 10, including "Metro" mode.
- Have undergone a thorough reengineering and numerous optimizations, which result in the new version's improved performance and compatibility, reduced resource usage, and more fluid user experience.
- The user interface is revised for compactness.
- KeyScrambler Personal sees the greatest expansion in coverage:
- Supports 29 browsers, including Google Chrome.
- No longer requires add-ons to be installed.
- Automatically works with latest Firefox version without requiring updates.
- KeyScrambler Professional and Premium become the first keystroke encryption program to protect Windows 8 Metro Apps and also
- Add Games: Diablo 3, Warcraft 2.
- In addition, KeyScrambler Premium:
- Supports Windows Explorer in "Metro" mode.
- Better support for East Asian languages.
- Protects Windows: Command Prompt (Window 7 and later).
- Protects Tax: H&R Block At Home 2012.
All three editions of KeyScrambler 3.1 are ready for download.
To install KeyScrambler, you must have Windows 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8 (32-bit or 64-bit); and Internet connection.
(FREE) protects 29 popular browsers against keylogging, including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox.