A problem with "time out" and "this service is unavailable".

Hello,

Whenever I have downloaded a file, I have encountered this error message .

kkkaz.png

I sometimes encounter this error message instead of the one above, especially I have on FireFox

jjjjjjh.png

What do these error message mean?

Although I have tried to downloaded many various files from that site; however unfortunately, that error message showed me in every time.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me with this stuff.

It would appear that the browser can't connect to the download server to get the file

Thank you so much ineed.

I have a similar problem with downloading a file

I am quite surprised that I sometimes encounter this error message whose screenshot below when I have tried to download a file via IDM(Internet Download Manager). I have added authentication of proxy server in IDM's settings and am quite sure that they are absolutely correct. Because if those were not correct, I would had encountered this error message with each downloaded file.

51678931.png

The most strange that I can download a file via IDM and from the same server without having any problems and this is the evidence:

kklld.png

When IDM faild to downloaded that file, I have downloaded it with browser.

I want solution for this problem because I encounter it form time to time.

Could you help me with this stuff, please?

Is this a torrent file? It appears to be a rar file that is being downloaded from hxxp://glumbouploads.com/ which Malwarebytes blocks. I would assume that site is unsafe probably due to their shady files.

What is this file/software you are trying to download?

Is this a torrent file? It appears to be a rar file that is being downloaded from hxxp://glumbouploads.com/ which Malwarebytes blocks. I would assume that site is unsafe probably due to their shady files.

What is this file/software you are trying to download?

No, it isn't a torrent file. It is just a setup file which is compressed. That file(s) are orginally uploaded at RapidShare. However when I couldn't downloaded from rapidshare, I have found a way to move their links into Glumbo. Anyhow, I have finished downloaded those files.

But the problem which I have been facing is that:

I sometimes encounter this error message whose screenshot I have posted before when I have tried to download a file via IDM(Internet Download Manager). I have added authentication of proxy server in IDM's settings and am quite sure that they are absolutely correct. Because if those were not correct, I would had encountered this error message with each downloaded file.