INCREDIBAR

Stick

Got it on this machine....got rid of it once before by doing through the REGIDT (sp?)

Now it's back n can't find it in ANY files...even tried REVO uninstaller...not listed...

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and maybe Santa will bring you some extra stuff

Windows version ?? which of your browser(s) have the issue??

First, I'd suggesting going thru Programs and Features (Add-or-Remove Programs in XP}, if find Incredibar, un-install.

Otherwise, in each browser, see what toolbars are configured. (In IE, Tools >>Manage addons) and disable-remove it.

Browser is CHROME....however I didn't check addons in either(insert BANG HEAD HERE) IE or Chrome...duly noted and will do so

Browser is CHROME....however I didn't check addons in either(insert BANG HEAD HERE) IE or Chrome...duly noted and will do so

And ...(insert banghead yet again)Windows 7

OK...Let me re hash this...

Widows 7

I E 8 browser...

Originally (I thought at the time) the "My Start Incredibar issue" was in CHROME...or so I thought..

Deleted Chrome...have run MSE scans along with MAMB scans...have NOT found any reference to "My Start Incredibar" in any of the scans..Have also ran CC Cleaner..

Since using ! E for default ...all od a sudden anything I type in I E searchbar "MY START INCREDIBAR" comes up..in the search tab..and no where else..

I have been through Program FIles Multiple times...I've run REVO UNINSTALLER...and anything I type in the I E search bar comes up "MY START INCREDIBAR

Tried to get a screen print this morning..but evidently I'm not proficient enough in Windows 7...but if I figure it out I'll get it up

IF I left out anything please forgive me...lemme know n I'll try my best to provide as much info as I can

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Follow this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Please post there the contents of MBAM scan log & the DDS logs

Don't post your logs here.