Vista 32 Bit system telling me it cannot run Malewarebytes and closed program

Help! I have an old HP laptop that runs Vista 32 bit system. Dinosaur I know, but still works pretty well. After having updated to the new Malwarebytes 2.0 last month and it working like a charm, today I suddenly received an onscreen message after starting up my laptop that Windows could not run Malewarebytes and had closed the program. After re-starting a few times to see if it could be some type of temporary error, I ran the Checkdisk operation in the hopes that reparsing and repairing might help, but it did not. After going to the Malwarebytes website and checking for some type of update, the following message appeared onscreen:

Internal error: Expression error 'Runtime Error (at 57:177):External exception E06D7363.'

Can anyone please advise what this means and what I need to do? Is it something pretty simple or am I in some trouble?

Thanks in advance!

Respectfully,

Hello and :welcome:, russ23ll:

To elaborate a bit further on mitchellt1's suggestions:

Thank You,

daledoc1