Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.3 beta scan Failure message ?

First, before I start describing my problem here, I can tell you that my system has got damage, since I did turn off / Shutdown Windows! Before the Windows shut down completely, I pull the charger-wire from the plugins , Causing damage to my system's' So now my system gets stuck on the welcome screen with the normal mode, and even with all the others windows mode’s  I can not access to any of them! I was trying to repair my system with windows recovry Options But to no avail, but only one option, a system restore, which work fine but with an error message pop-up here and I do not know if I lost my last Personal files after i do a system restore ?

anyway I have installed the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.3  but there is a problem when I recover from the damage system / last system restore created by the one software and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.3 can’t run a system scan with Failure message ?

Normally if a person performs a system restore it will break the Malwarebytes installation. You would have to reinstall the Malwarebytes installation, preferable with the instructions located HERE and using the mbam-clean removal tool...

i’m working on it now but do i need to do this everytime i got damage Malwarebytes installation ?

In a perfect world Malwarebytes or any other software will never get damaged. I have it installed on 100's of 1000's of computers and so far the only time I have seen Malwarebytes get corrupted or damaged is due to either the user being infected or the user performing a system restore.

About the only way to fix Malwarebytes if it is corrupted is to do a clean reinstall of it. It really only takes a couple of minutes.

It sounds like you corrupted your registry when you forced shutdown without allowing the system time to shutdown properly. If that's the case, then I'd suggest doing a repair installation of Windows rather than repeatedly using System Restore to try to work around the problem. Until you do a repair install or a complete reinstallation of Windows that system cannot be trusted to be stable or even secure as there could be any number of things that were damaged when corruption of the registry occurred.