Malwarebytes scan ends too quickly

Hi, I think I've had this problem before but can't remember what to do about it. I did a quick search but didn't get any hits so sorry if this is a common question. On my laptop something has happened where Malwarebytes scan ends too quickly, usually in about 6-10 minutes or so, whereas it usually takes 40+ minutes on both my laptop and desktop to do a full scan. Last time this happened something in the settings or somewhere just got unchecked but I can't remember what it was. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks a bunch for any help.

Hello junkhead:

Reference: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Users Guide - Application Logs

Please open the MBAM GUI and single left-click History. Then single left-click Application Logs. Then double-click the appropriate log in question.

Please attach the appropriate Scan Log, using Export↓ to a Text file (.txt), (not XML), showing the issue in question in a reply to this thread.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem winy Malwarebytes FREE after the update program to latest version. 

Usually  automatic ''Threat scan'' scans  in 40 min-1 hour, and now only 6-10 minutes. But the number of scanned files is the same.

''Scan Log'' from scan before updating Malwarebytes

Time 1h.17 min

http://speedy.sh/B76h5/Scan-2014.10.21.txt

''Scan Log'' from current scan

Time 10 min

http://www.speedyshare.com/tV9d3/Scan-30.10.2014.txt

-Scan Logs are from in Polish languages

Hi, and :welcome: , Piotr:

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Each computer is unique.

Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.

The same is true for solutions.

They most often need to be individualized.

It is less confusing for everyone if we try to stick to "one user per topic".

Please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic using the cjfj.png button. (where we can help you in your own topic)

The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Also do not post your logs to some third party site, please upload your logs directly to this forum.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Firefox