How do I get a Malwarebytes MSP Agreement?

I've spent the best part of 6 months trying to order a Malwarebytes MSP Agreement,

I've sent dousins of emails directly, via the web portal and to moderators here but no one has ever followed through with getting the sale.

It's crazy when a company wants to order a bulk number licences on an on going agreement and still can't get help. Does Malwarebytes employee any sales people?

I'll ask for the fifity time, how do I get a Malwarebytes MSP Agreement?

Send me a private message your name, company name, contact information, and the name of anyone you have communicated with in the past.  I'll get you in touch with the right people.

Malwarebytes in fact employs several sales people.  To become an MSP, you must go through a qualification process.  I am not privy to the guidelines, but I can get you to the people who can tell you what those guidelines are and whether you qualify.

• 1 month later...

I just spoke with Pete.  He said he will contact you.  Just to be safe, send me a private message with your name and contact information.  I will be leaving a bit early today, and because you are also in New York, it will likely be tomorrow that he reaches out to you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi, 

If you submitted a quote from our website (https://www.malwareb...ness/licensing/) and have not heard back within two business days, please Private Message the name, email address you used on the quote and when you submit the quote. I can reach out to our sales team on your behalf.

To send me a PM (Private Message):

• Mouse hover over my name on my picture to the left
  • Click on Send message

post-136794-0-60321400-1415385081.png 

In the meantime, please be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder in case our sales team's email ended up there.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Cecile