Context menu entry gone

Didn't see right click context menu entry to scan individual files.  Checked settings and the radio button for 'explorer context menu entry' was 'yes'. Following other advice on this forum I used windows to uninstall MBAM and then reinstalled a fresh copy.  Still no context menu entry.  Is the next step to download and run the MBAM clean uninstall program?

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes :)

Try and uncheck it, then reboot, then recheck it and reboot, if that does not work

Let's try this next....

Thank You,

Firefox

Odd, I too had the same problem today and only a clean un-install/re-install would solve it.  Malwarebytes should think about simply hard-coding the program so there isn't an option for yes or no.  I can't imagine anyone not wanting the right-click menu to give the capability to scan a file or folder.  Better that than users needing to re-install to fix something that should work.

Odd, I too had the same problem today and only a clean un-install/re-install would solve it.  Malwarebytes should think about simply hard-coding the program so there isn't an option for yes or no.  I can't imagine anyone not wanting the right-click menu to give the capability to scan a file or folder.  Better that than users needing to re-install to fix something that should work.

Glad that solved your issue as well...

That being said, the option is there for users to have the option to have it or not. I myself have no need for that option so I keep mine off.