The best combination

mecanicogolf

From the first time I heard about MBAM and saw the demo video on their website, I just knew this was gonna be good. I installed it along side of my MSE on my Windows 7 laptop along side of Anti-Exploit. You could not find a better combination! If one doesn´t catch the culprit, the others does, It´s amazing how it can block eveything and anything out there. I just love this trio! ;)

• 3 months later...

:D Just to let everyone know, as I stated above, since 20th of February I am still running my trio. It has worked so well and has saved me many a time. Don´t get too many exploits I guess because I don´t go browsing around to sites that look harmful, but people have tried to attack me with their PUP´s and MBAM takes care of that. MSE has grabbed a couple of Trojans for me. I´m just so happy and feel so protected. Now trying MBAE Beta. Let´s see how it works!

• 3 weeks later...

:D Just to let everyone know, as I stated above, since 20th of February I am still running my trio. It has worked so well and has saved me many a time. Don´t get too many exploits I guess because I don´t go browsing around to sites that look harmful, but people have tried to attack me with their PUP´s and MBAM takes care of that. MSE has grabbed a couple of Trojans for me. I´m just so happy and feel so protected. Now trying MBAE Beta. Let´s see how it works!

1. You can also encounter exploits on legitimate websites through advertisements.

2. If your software is up-to-date then in general you're safe.

• 2 months later...

From the first time I heard about MBAM and saw the demo video on their website, I just knew this was gonna be good. I installed it along side of my MSE on my Windows 7 laptop along side of Anti-Exploit. You could not find a better combination! If one doesn´t catch the culprit, the others does, It´s amazing how it can block eveything and anything out there. I just love this trio! ;)

You could add WinPatrol to this trio that will flag new startup programs, just in case something slips by the trio...

• 9 months later...