Chrome taking too much cpu usage

Autizboyz

I already got help in the malware removal help and there are no malware involve, but my chrome is realy laggy. Like when im trying to open a new tab it always spike to 100% on cpu usage, and i cant even load 1080p quality video in youtube 

Here's the result from malware removal help thread "https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/164762-cpu-usage-not-normal/"

Here's what I'd like you to do.  Update the Intel Chip-Set ( and maybe video ) drivers and the nVidia drivers.

The following is the video driver for your nVidia card:  GeForce GTX 750 Ti

The following is a general Intel hardware vs. driver detection utility.  It is 1supposed to detect what hardware you have and then provide available updates for Intel hardware:  Download Intel® Driver Update Utility.

------
1.  I actually liked, and prefer, the ActiveX and Java based versions Intel used to use.  I haven't had as much "success" in finding newer drivers with this version of their auto-detection software.  In any case, it can be fully removed if it is found not to be helpful.

The point is this...

Version 347.52 was released on 2/10/'15.

You updated the driver so now you are using Version 347.52.

Now you state you have a Chrome problem.  Did you have a Chrome problem three weeks ago ?

That is...   Prior to installing nVidia Version 347.52, did Chrome work as expected or not ?

Well i been having this like for like almost a year, done formating and updating all the driver and none of it working. Also yeah im having major lag a 3 weeks ago and now too, Didnt want to be any disrespect or anything but i dont think its driver problem because i always update all the driver whenever they have update (Set it on auto update) and i been having this issue for almost a year now

• Root Admin

Provide System Specifications:

• Please download Speccy from here and save the installer to your desktop or another location where you can easily find it.
  • Double-click the file to begin installation and follow the onscreen steps to complete the installation but make sure to uncheck Google Chrome and make sure that the checkbox next to Run Speccy is checked before you click on Finish at the end.
  • Once the program starts it will analyze your system, please be patient as it may take a few moments to complete.
  • Once it finishes and none of the areas say Analyzing click on the File button at the top and select Save Snapshot...
  • Save the file to your desktop and click Ok to confirm
  • Go to your desktop and right click on the file you just created and hover over Send to and select Compressed (zipped) Folder
  • Please attach the zip file you just created to your next post

Next,

Please download MiniToolBox save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following check-boxes:

• Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Devices
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
  • List Minidump Files

Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.

Note: When using Reset FF Proxy Settings option Firefox should be closed.

Next,

Let's get some new FRST logs too. Make sure you place a check mark in the Addition.txt check box.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please copy and paste it to your reply as well.

Next,

Create an Autoruns Log:

• Please download Sysinternals Autoruns from here.
  • Save Autoruns.exe to your desktop and double-click it to run it.
  • Once it starts, please press the Esc key on your keyboard.
  • Now that scanning is stopped, click on the Options button at the top of the program and select Verify Code Signatures
  • Once that's done press the F5 key on your keyboard, this will start the scan again, this time let it finish.
  • When it's finished, please click on the File button at the top of the program and select Save and save the Autoruns.arn file to your desktop and close Autoruns.
  • Right click on the Autoruns.arn file on your desktop and hover your mouse over Send To and select Compressed (zipped) Folder
  • Attach the Autoruns.zip folder you just created to your next reply

Thanks