Just got through downloading pay version and now it's gone

My PC laptop had trouble starting Saturday, so it ran it's own fix and it looks like it picked a restore point from before I installed Malwarebytes.

I want to download it again, but I don't want to pay again OR lose any more of the 2 computer downlaods it came with.

Hello:

The installer is the same for Free, Trial and Premium versions.
There is no limit to the number of times you can download or run the installer.

If you have a subscription, 3-PC license, the critical point is that the license can be activated and in use on up to 3 PCs in the same household at one time.

So, you just need to follow the steps here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
You will activate the software with the license ID and Key sent to you by email from the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge, or from the reseller from whom you purchased the license.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

ALSO, for additional information:
There is an FAQ Section here: Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions
And here are links to the MBAM 2.0 User Guide: Online and PDF
And there are many useful KB topics and videos at the helpdesk support page

Thank you,

Frustrating! I got to here:

• After the computer restarts, ensure that your antivirus is enabled and download the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here and save it to your desktop.

When I did this step it wants my credit card information again. Tell me how to enter my ID/license key. This is taking forever and a day.

Tell me how to enter my ID/license key.

https://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/hc/en-us/articles/201861536-How-do-I-activate-Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware-

How do I activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

Before starting these steps, make sure you have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware open and a copy of the license key that we sent you via e-mail when you purchased.

To activate Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium:

1. Click Activate located at the top right of the application. If you can't find Activate, you have already registered the product.
  2. Copy and paste the ID from the e-mail into the ID box
  3. Copy and paste the Key into the Key box
  4. Click Activate

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will now enable all Premium features and automatically enable the real-time protection module.

We strongly recommend that you copy and paste the license key. Do not try to enter it manually using your keyboard. For instructions on how to copy and paste, click here.

^^ Thanks for posting the detailed steps, Porthos. ^^

I think there are new links to the Help Desk topics at the new portal?

The link you posted still works.

But I'm not sure if they will be killing off that site eventually (we will need to wait for staff to weigh in on that).

That's why I included the "new" links to the "new" support portal in my earlier reply:

Use the "Download Free Version" button, then save the installer to your desktop, then INSTALL and then ACTIVATE the Premium features with your existing license ID and Key.

Ennywho, again, thank you again for posting the extra, helpful details. :)

fonts, are you all set now??