Did not detected trojans........

Obama

I always have MAM running with real time protection on. Today I turn my PC on I start surfing the web for a while and notice some strange things on desktop and heavy load of HDD, my first thoughts was that since is a HDD maybe windows is working on somthing. After I finish surfing I suddenly realized all my desktop files were deleted................... and gave me some memory errors. So i restart PC and i notice everything on my Desktop was gone and MVM protection desactivated, I try hit the "fix" button in mam and dosent fix anything,  I try a quick scan and dosent detect anything, So i wanted to reinstall mvm since it could not update either, and I reinstall it in safe mode of windows after did a fast scan and detected 5 trojans and only after was able to run windows normaly and over 30gb of inportant files gone from my desktop, not to mention all program config and saves, since the Hijack.Trojan.Siredef.C was trying to delete all my Users/myuser folder.

damage = 30gb of important files were lost plus all config,saves and projects from my documents. So I realy cant trust MAM again it seems is vulnerable.

So Im asking if is possible to recover all Users/user/desktop files prior to the infection and no wondows restore dosent solve anything.

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

We are not permitted to review scan logs or work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you