blue screen error after windows 7 update

Hello,

I updated my windows 7 on my other computer and everything looked alright. However now I try to turn my computer on I get an error messege. I searcht this on the web and it said my computerdisk died. However this disk is only 7 months old so I think I am infected with a virus that gives me the error. There are some youtube videos out there that say you can fix it but the error that I get is much smaller then they get. It also asks me to remove my virus scanners - So I realy think its a virus.

lenovo edge e330

Hi:

OOPS!

It looks as if you have an identical topic in the MBAM Help section here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/167542-windows-7-updated-blue-screen-error/

This forum area is for basic PC Help.

Diagnosis and repair of a computer with BSOD is conducted in a special area of the forum reserved for that sort of work.

So, as mentioned earlier:

Hi:

BSOD is most often caused by hardware problems, driver problems or some types of serious infection (rootkits).

The work needed to sort this out cannot be performed in this particular forum section.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks,

Thank you,