Is there a way i can buy antimalware for the house in 1 package

spiderxl

Is there a way i can buy antimalware for the house in 1 package i would like to buy for everyone in my house to save a little money by securing the whole house with antimalware but i would need to buy 20 licences because we are a heavy tech users and we want to be protected there is like 11 people in the whole house each one owns at least 2 or more computers 1 for expermenting and learning others in case the others break

Hi:

Welcome. :)

That's a big household!

Staff will correct me if I am wrong, but....

AFAIK MBAM Consumer for home use on personal computers is currently available from the online store only as a 3-PC subscription license (and a few leftover 1-PC lifetime licenses at a handful of etailers).

So, you would need to purchase 7 subscription licenses, for 3 PCs each, to cover 20 computers in the household.

I just checked at the Malwarebytes online store, and the purchase page does permit such a purchase.

AFAIK Some sort of "bulk", multi-seat licensing for 20 systems would probably require Business licensing?

But I'm not sure if that is supported or legal for home use?

Until a staff member arrives, you might want to contact MBAM Consumer Support, by completing the web form >>HERE<<.

A member of the Sales team could probably assist you with your inquiry.

Thanks for your interest and support,