My MBAM Won't Open

Hey guys, I've been trying to install MBAM over the past few hours and can't figure out why it's not working. It seems like it crashes as soon as I open it.

My event log:

Faulting application name: mbam.exe, version: 1.0.2.929, time stamp: 0x552d3ec4
Faulting module name: MSVCR100.dll, version: 10.0.40219.325, time stamp: 0x4df2be1e
Exception code: 0x40000015
Fault offset: 0x0008d6fd
Faulting process id: 0x2dd8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0980946673e24
Faulting application path: C:\users\r3cebarnett\desktop\mbam\mbam.exe
Faulting module path: C:\users\r3cebarnett\desktop\mbam\MSVCR100.dll
Report Id: 84b5b260-03fc-11e5-8286-fcaa14c2ac82
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

That's all it gives me. It's the latest MBAM I'm assuming because I got it directly from this website. This hasn't happened before and MBAM is my favorite antimalware. Please help, thank you.

If I need to give anymore info, don't hesitate to ask.

Hello r3cebarnett and :welcome:

Please install as an Administrator only from the desktop and allow a default installation to C:\Program Files (x86)\.

• Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.
  • NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located in Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions.
Please let us know the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You. :)