Blocked Sites - Odd Hours Help

Hey Guys

Have a pc that so far has had a number of blocked site attemps at odd hours of the morning the last few days.

They are always incoming attempts on these 2 IPS

Both on PORT 3389

Are their any tools or sites that tells me what sites are running frm that IP and or further details as to why its on the malwarebytes blacklist?

The report from the manegement console is rather lacking.

Here is an Example of the multiple emails that have come through

Alert Time: 27/06/2015 5:14:54 AM
Server Hostname: #################
Server Domain/Workgroup: #############
Server IP: ####################
Notification Catalog: Client
Description:
Malware threat detected, see details below:

27/06/2015 5:12:56 AM    XXXX    <INTERNAL IP>    Blocked web site    Type: incoming, Port: 3389    89.248.171.142
27/06/2015 5:13:04 AM    XXXX   <INTERNAL IP>    Blocked web site    Type: incoming, Port: 3389    89.248.171.142
27/06/2015 5:13:12 AM    XXXX    <INTERNAL IP>    Blocked web site    Type: incoming, Port: 3389    89.248.171.142

Total count: 3.

--------------------------------------------
Comment: This email was generated by Malwarebytes Management Server. Please do not reply to this message.

Cheers

• Staff

Hey Peteo,

Sites like virustotal may give you more of an incite as to why this is being blocked. However, it may not have the reason why we have it in our database. If you would like to know more about it, I can get more information about it. But I would like to create a e-mail ticket for this. There may also be an infection on the computer which I would like to verify with a diagnostic log. Is this something you would like to do?

Thank you,

Ron S

Hey Ron.

Sure lets create a ticket.
I have already run a scan on the PC and it turned up Clean, We had also run a antivirus scan without our trend micro office scan, also came out clean. Lets open the ticket so we can get some more details of whats going on here.

Cheers