Some internet with Malicious Website Protection running

As the title says i have a hard time going to normal sites with Malicious Website Protection running. I cant go to this site or live.com or most sites with out it disabled. 

This is on my simple home network and my work network. so far every network i have connected to. 

I have done a clean install and a the mbam cleaner. The problem persists.

I'm running the pro version of Malwarebytes anti-malware. 

Any suggestions . Thanks

Hello Darcom and :welcome:

Despite having accomplished what may have been a clean reinstall, let's begin with #1 below:

• Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.

Please let us know the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You.

I Solved my problem, It was Qualcomm Atheros Performance Suite that comes pre packaged with my msi computer. I disabled it from running and Malwarebytes works fine now.

Update on this issue:

Just wanted to give you (and any others who may be experiencing this issue) another update. We've tested the latest drivers released by Rivet Networks (makers of the Killer networking products) and are happy to confirm that they've implemented a fix so that you can now use both Malwarebytes Web Protection and Killer Network Manager's Bandwidth Control alongside each other with no issues.

You can download the latest Killer drivers from this site.

We appreciated your patience as we worked toward a solution here!