windows 10 1511 build 10856.3

Very odd as soon i close google chrome scan contineus i reopen it slows down a lot again.

Whats even more funny is my specs, my system does not lag at all.

i7 5820k @ 4.2 ghz 4x 4 gb ddr4 2400 mhz ram

crucial mx100 512gb 

gtx 480

as already say'd running windows 10 1511 build 10586.3 which has new type of memory management.

Other anti virus scans are done 10 times faster.

Hello Arokhantos:

• Please try the following and let us know if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  • The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.

Please let us know the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You.

Another update on my mainrig that just did cleaninstall on it remains stuck for 15 minutes scanning 1 file then finisches, the first scan took 2 minutes and 17 seconds.

On laptop it has similar behaviour duration it is stuck scanning 1 file is shorter.

Laptop has 4 gb ram, main rig has 16 gb ram.

Hello Arokhantos:

Your system may require clean-up actions that are not permitted in this subforum.

I recommend following the advice from the topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and have one of the Malware Removal Experts assist you with your issue.

If, as recommended, you do open a topic in Malware Removal Help, please make reference to this thread.

If you would like to get off to a very fast start, the Malware Removal Experts would appreciate it if you would also attach (not copy/paste) both the FRST.txt and the Addition.txt output diagnostic reports from only Log Set 1 into your new topic. Please do not tick, nor untick, any pre-configured FRST categories.

Thank you.

Be nice if you could read before posting, instead of skiping over everything pointing fingers and make assumptions based on ignorance.

If you not gonna help me i'll uninstall.

Scan does't freeze permanently anymore but remains stuck for 10+ minutes on same file usually. different file however since clean install that means full format nothing left, there is no infection.

Laptop was already clean installed before also freezes but for only 5 minutes roughly on same file each time.

Hello Arokhantos:

The continuing remedial actions required are not permitted by Malwarebytes management in this subforum.

Nothing else is really implied Arokhantos. Please do not let the name of the suggested subforum, nor the title of the folks that work there alarm you.

I hope this helps.

WIndows 10 released new build and malwarebytes runs like crap on it, you need to update the app to work better on windows 10 build 1511 10586.3 not doing so will result in customer losses and bad reputation.

I stop here because contineu'ng to discuss this is pointless, heck if no idea what you just say'd.

Could be. OFF TOPIC, but I was just reading 3 reports of ssd not working after firmware update. Those updates wipet hose drives. Normal unless someone knows better.

Stand by, someone will blame that on MBAM

Hi, @KenW:

What is the name of the file that the scan got "stuck" on.

I asked before so two strikes and your out.

Alas, it's not really accurate to guess from the scanner window/GUI display which file is stalling the scan.

>>@Arakhantos: have you run a full disk check on the hard drive?  That would generally be the first suggestion for such cases. Let us know if you need instructions on how to do that.

>>Polite reminder to everyone on this thread: please keep the dialog respectful, so that the forum Admin/Mod team does not have to step in.

Thank you,