Someone installed WebRTC on my Mac

Hi guys

I'm in need of some help here. I recently found out that someone installed a WebRTC software on my Mac running OS Yosemite 10.10.2.

I came to this conclusion after detecting a certain driver called RTCC. After doing a little research i found out that this RTCC driver is being used by a particular software called SightCall (https://support.sightcall.com/hc/en-us/articles/202540186-How-does-SightCall-work-)%C2'> can be installed on a device to allow remote acces to Webcam, Microphone etc.

Now I'd really like to find out who is responsible for this. Could anyone help me out?

I found some configuration and log files related to this RTCC driver but don't know if it's of any help. You can find them attached to this post. (I don't know how to read them, when opening with notepad just a bunch of hieroglyphes appear)

Furthermore I installed a network monitoring tool on my mac but couldn't find any suspicous connection attempts related to this issue.

Any kind of help/advice is appreciated

Thanks!

CoreDump201506202002.log

CoreDump201509182029.log

CoreDump201510101530.log

CoreDump201510132235.log

CoreDump201511172145.log

CoreDump201511172146.log

CoreDump201511172152.log

CoreDump201511172153.log

CoreDump201511172158.log

Settings.conf.zip (Couldn't upload the *.conf file so I zipped it)

• Staff

Hi, sorry for the delay getting back to you... I subscribe to this forum, so should have gotten an e-mail alert, but didn't for some reason.

I'm a bit unclear on what's going on. WebRTC appears to be teleconferencing software, but it sounds like you are concerned someone has installed spyware. What has triggered that concern? What specific symptoms are you seeing?

Can you send a system snapshot taken with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac? To do so, open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Mac and choose Take System Snapshot from the Scanner menu. Then, in the window that opens, select all the text (Edit Select All), copy it and paste into a reply to this message.