Blue screen caused by mwac.sys

Hello,
I have Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium v2.2.0.1024 installed.
Sometimes when i want to connect to internet i am having blue screens.
The report of WhoCrashed says that mwac.sys cause the blue screen.
Many users of Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium v2.2.0.1024 in forums says they have the same problem.
When i have Malwarebytes Anti-malware disabled-not running, i do not have blue screens.
With earlier versions(versions before version2) i did not have blue screens.
Why?

WhoCrashed report:
On Sat 6/2/2016 6:23:40 μμ GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump_MINE\020616-10264-01.dmp
uptime: 00:11:00
This was probably caused by the following module: mwac.sys (mwac+0x612D)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x20, 0xFFFFFA800E09E400, 0xFFFFFA800E09E420, 0x4020015)
Error: BAD_POOL_HEADER
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mwac.sys
product: Malwarebytes Web Access Control
company: Malwarebytes Corporation
description: Malwarebytes Web Access Control
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: mwac.sys (Malwarebytes Web Access Control, Malwarebytes Corporation).
Google query: Malwarebytes Corporation BAD_POOL_HEADER

Thank You,
sorry for bad englisch
Tzama007

Hello tzama007 and :welcome:

Let's begin here:

Please carefully read Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista.

Then, begin a new topic, with the 2 required attachments and information, in the BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging subforum.

Please take special care to preserve C:\Windows\Minidump_MINE\020616-10264-01.dmp as some utilities may delete it in the normal course of system events.

Thank you.

Do you have a program called "Qualcomm Atheros Killer Network Manager program"? MSI boards have this program that part of your direct connection driver. Malwarebytes real protection has a compatibility issue since summer time of 2014 when they went from 1.75 to 2.0. i had a ticket since sept 6,2014 till now with the blue screen dead pool header, and found out it was the killer network program but they haven't fix it yet. 

sorry for late respond i made a video that show you how to instill your lan driver without the killer network program. but you need to find out on you motherboard website if that have a driver that doesn't have the "Qualcomm Atheros Killer Network Manager program. i made a video but only show how to do it on MSI board but it the same way. "Just made sure you install the driver only also make sure you keep a back up file of the driver your using now just incase this doesnt work."

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4153#dl

i think this is your board base on the info you gave me

here the video i made to show how to Manuel install the file without the killer network program

but np anytime i figure i give you a heads up because if you do have that killer network program on the video i show then most likely the support will not help since I've been trying the ticket with them since Sept 6, 2014 and they still have made a patch fix for it yet. But also you could have a different issue as well so it would be good as well to sent a ticket just incase.

• Root Admin

Hi marsha1979--

Just wanted to give you (and any others who may be experiencing this issue) another update. We've tested the latest drivers released by Rivet Networks (makers of the Killer networking products) and are happy to confirm that they've implemented a fix so that you can now use both Malwarebytes Web Protection and Killer Network Manager's Bandwidth Control alongside each other with no issues.

You can download the latest Killer drivers from this site.

We appreciated your patience as we worked toward a solution here!

Hi tony08

The 2nd video is very good and more clear.I don't have that killer driver installed.I have a gigabyte-z77x-ud3h rev. 1.0 motherboard and Qualcomm Atheros Inc.® AR81 Family Gigabit/Fast Ethernet Driver.So i think this maybe is not the problem.I don't want to do all the tests described in earlier post of malwarebytes because maybe i will have other problems and you said it didn't solve the problemon your computer.

So i decided to uncheck the real protection and run the program only to check once a week my computer.On the other hand i have BitDefender IS 2016.

Thank you very much for your support and as we say here in Greece: Να είσαι καλά (it means :be well or be healthy)

Hi, @tzama007:

Until @1PW and @AdvancedSetup return....

This whole discussion of KNM and its drivers -- despite being well-intentioned -- appears to have taken this thread off-topic. :(

Your BSOD appears to be unrelated to the issue reported by @tony08. :(

As was originally explained, we have a special forum section reserved for diagnosis and repair of BSOD issues. :)

I respectfully suggest that you might want to follow the original advice by @1PW HERE.

One of the BSOD experts will assist you.

Disabling MBAM realtime protection negates the value of having MBAM Premium and will reduce your system security.

MBAM Free (or MBAM Premium with realtime protection disabled) is ONLY a manual on-demand scanner that removes malware that has already made it past your antivirus onto the system.

If you really do NOT want further assistance, then the best way to revert to the Free version is not to disable realtime protection.

Rather, the better process would be to "deactivate" your account**, and then to perform a clean reinstall to the Free version, without license activation.

**How to deactivate:

1. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  2. Click My Account
  3. Click Deactivate

Thank you again,