104.16.69.127 / clickfunnels.com (and other IP's and subdomains)

mbarcus

Today's database update (v2016.02.26.05) has blocked access to clickfunnels.com, as well as some of their subdomains.

www.clickfunnels.com - 104.16.69.127

static.clickfunnels.com - 104.16.69.127

assets3.clickfunnels.com - 104.16.65.127

appassets.clickfunnels.com - 104.16.68.127

Those are the IP's and associated domains that I am seeing blocked as a "Malicious Website".

Clickfunnels is a SaaS platform that provides customizable landing pages for people to sell things, register for trainings, give away information, etc...essentially a Sales Funnel.  We use them for ourselves and about 30 clients of ours as the main landing page for a variety of products and services that we sell.  We even have order form/payment pages on there too.

I don't know why you have blocked them today, but you have essentially shut the doors to any new business for us.  We've had to stop email campaigns, paid Facebook ads, etc that direct customers to a landing page built on clickfunnels.

Please update your database asap!

In Total Agreement there mbmarcus ... I use clickfunnels as well and noticed the same on all counts !

are all blocked, ....SO WHEN are you going to update your database for this not to occur ??? this is essentially preventing business for myself as well alots of wasted money on ads campaigns etc.....  

Please get back to us shortly on this matter

To whom it may concern,

This appears to be the official channel to prevent our service, ClickFunnels, from being flagged as Malware.

I'm happy to provide any and all information required to remove us from your malware list.

Please reach out to me at <removed> or call me at <removed> anytime, day or night.

I'm happy to provide detailed information regarding our security practices and our internal malware and spam prevention measures.

As todddickerson mentioned, if there is a specific user operating on our platform that caused this we're happy to investigate and typically turn around issues of this nature in 24 hours or less.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter, and for a speedy remediation of this issue.

Edited by Metallica
Removed phone number & email by request

Please Malwarebytes staff... attend to this post-haste.

I use Click Funnels as do my clients. 

Lives and businesses are depending on you to rectify this situation.

Click Funnels hosts the Sales Funnels of thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and marketers who depend on Click Funnels to ensure the success of their marketing efforts.

It behooves you to look into this matter sooner than later and remove Click Funnels from you database of bad domains.

What's more, this is harming your reputation as a reliable defender against real maliciousness on the web.

Thank you for your prompt action!

In Total Agreement there mbmarcus and the rest ... I use Clickfunnels and it has incorrectly been flagged as a malware. I'm a customer of Malaware Bytes and have trusted your service for years, but on this count, you are not only wrong, but are hurting those of us who use Clickfunnels service.

are all blocked. Please correct this asap.