IP Block for Valid Website

purfus

Malwarebytes block 64.202.189.170 when attempting to visit www.gethelpnow.net which is one of our support websites. I'm sure the blacklisting had nothing to do with our site and was another site on the same server but I would like to either get it removed or move our site to a better location.

This IP is blocked because it contains several malicious domains (227 at the current count), and the IP owner has failed to both respond to abuse reports, and take down the malicious domains. Because of this, it will not be removed until such time as the malicious content is removed.

As an aside however, there's an error on your site;

SpySweeper is a free trial that will clean SpyWare from your machine as well and protect it from future bouts. The full version is available at www.spysweeper.com

Err no, it's not. SpySweeper is a demo - not a trial (scan is free, but you've got to pay to remove whatever it finds).

• 1 month later...

of those sites currently blocked, how can I add them to a whitelist myself?

This IP is blocked because it contains several malicious domains (227 at the current count), and the IP owner has failed to both respond to abuse reports, and take down the malicious domains. Because of this, it will not be removed until such time as the malicious content is removed.

Thank for the quick reply!

Will there perhaps be a whitelist facility added in a future version? I love the blocking feature but it is interfering with depositfiles downloads and another website I frequent

There isn't presently a whitelist facility. The only option I can give is to temporarily disable IP Protection when accessing the site. To do this, right click the MBAM tray icon, and untick "IP Protection".