mbam-rules.exe download - where?

hi,

from where do you download mbam-rules.exe?

there's no apparant link from the home or dowload pages...

i've googled 'mbam-rules.exe dowload site:malwarebytes.org -forum -forums'

i've searched using this forum's search - the results are collapsed so it's hard to explore the results...

i use these as quite often pc's have corrupted ie or are so chocked with a piece of malware that internet access is impossible.

thanks.

Moderator Note: All of the links in the replies here are outdated. Please see the following link for the current offline database update procedure:

http://malwarebytes.gt500.org/

• 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...

The web page in the post immediately above has a download link for mbam-rules.exe and says:

Someone is supposed to be updating the mbam-rules.exe download once a week now. If there are any lapses in the update frequency, please feel free to stop by the official forums and let them know

The current version available is from august 2013, or THREE MONTHS old.  Who is supposed to be updating this file weekly?

Hello and :welcome: , fredster2:

Until one of the staff arrives to provide an official reply re: status of the offline updater, here is a recent reply to a similar inquiry from our forum Admin, AdvancedSetup:
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=136821#entry755605

If you have an infected computer that cannot connect to the internet to obtain MBAM database updates, there is free, expert assistance over in the malware removal section of the forum. :)
If you would like help, I would suggest that you please follow the recommendations in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
A malware expert will guide you through the scanning/cleanup process.

Thanks,

daledoc1