0 Neutral

About Joe22c

• Birthday 10/14/1989

Profile Information

• Interests
    Piano, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Starcraft II
  1. Joe22c

Antivirus

Hi, My name is Joe, and I'm an alcoholic a first time poster. Recently my hard drive failed and so I purchased a new one, recovered my data (for less than $100, thankfully!), and have now recently installed Windows 7. I sought to look for a good antivirus program. I haven't paid much heed to the world of malware, spyware, viruses etc. because I haven't had any problems in years. My whole life (and by that I mean the last 3 years) I was using AVG, and I recall I disliked certain aspects of it. Based on a somewhat more than cursory examination of a number of recent discussions, I decided MBAM seemed t to have the most consistent praise. I then realised I needed an AV program to go along with it. This is how I stumbled upon this thread. You guys have been most helpful. Just wanted to create an account to say so. Thank you! PS. Daledoc, your doggy avatar is adorable!

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.